|Location: HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3108599|
£40K + company car + benefits
My client, a global leader in its vertical market, is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to plan and manage multiple projects in co-ordination with the relevant business units, stakeholders and teams.
As the Project Manager you will take responsibility in managing and delivering the programme of tasks required within the specific projects. The successful candidate will work alongside architects to ensure the delivery of project goals whilst working under the scope of the project delivery manager.
The Project Manager will take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of major projects, actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. The successful candidate will take appropriate action where performance deviates and actively represent the project team, ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
The preferred candidate will have the following experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in Infrastructure delivery projects.
• Prince2 practitioner.
• Understanding of ITIL methodologies.
• The ability to plan and rationalise project goals and deliverables from a given scope of works.
• Ability to manage and motivate project teams and project stakeholders alike.
• Delivery of a project or a series of project tasks to budget and timescales.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels with proven record of business stakeholder engagement - strong interpersonal skills are essential.
• Excellent Presentation and reporting skills are important with this role.
• Demonstrable capabilities of building positive and affective relationships with internal, business and supplier stakeholders across multiple locations.
• Proven ability to obtain support and deliver responsibilities in a timely manner and the ability to won and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Shows tenacity and an ability to overcome obstacles.
• Management of budgets within set boundaries.
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more
350.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
SURBITON, SURREYRead more
48000.00 - 57000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more