One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the North West are looking for a new Infrastructure Engineer.
Do you want the chance to spearhead and lead the UK IT function for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies at one of the most important periods of time due to Covid?
This is a new vacancy that has arisen as a result of their 2020 plans to invest in the IT department as a result of the upcoming projects post covid-19, therefore this is an amazing time to get on board!
The role is based in Knowsley, therefore if you live in a commutable distance of Warrington, Manchester, Stoke-on-trent, Chester, Preston, Liverpool, or surrounding areas – then this will be easily accessible!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent training/experience
- Proven experience in systems administration, hardware and software maintenance such as configuring, installing and troubleshooting servers, workstations, and network related equipment and general desktop support
- Any current technology certification (A+, Network+, MCTS, MSCA, ITIL, etc.)
- Experience in Scripting (Powershell, batch, etc.)
- Experience with Maas 360 Mobile Device Manager
- Experience in virtualization solutions (Hyper-V, Xen, Citrix, Virtual App, Virtual Desktop)
- Experience with remote desktop/administration solutions (SolarWinds, Lansweeper and RescueAssist)
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (Azure/AWS/Google)
- Experience with Web ticketing system (SolarWinds Web Help Desk)
One of the main reasons the current staff work here is due to the longevity it offers. If you have been unfortunate enough to have had a change in career circumstances as a result of Covid, then this company can ensure you the stability that is needed.
As you would expect, you would be compensated well with a salary of £35,000.
Other benefits include 23 days annual leave which rises throughout your tenure, 5% employer pension contribution, life cover, cycle-to-work scheme, free company travel insurance, free parking, and income protection policy.
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please contact me on 0161 830 1691 or email email@example.com for more details.