|Location: London||Salary: 21500.00 - 28500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 29 days ago||Reference: 3087935|
Information Security Officer required by a fast expanding financial services organisation, to join a highly experienced team to become a key member of the, Operations and technology team.
To be successful you will have experience developing and executing an annual, written, risk based Information Security Program, driving & liaising with the parent Bank and ensure implementation of group wide information security initiatives,and also have good knowledge and understanding of critical core banking IT system & processes.
Job Responsible/Key Skills:
• Promote and enforce this Information Security Program;
• Promote user awareness initiatives amongst employees and managers towards information security
• Conduct gap analysis vis-à-vis the applicable regulatory/statutory requirements related to information security and ensure implementation of adequate controls. Also, ensure all observations pertaining to information security assessments (internal/external) are tracked and complied.
• Ensure all IT assets including servers/applications/end user machines undergo hardening and vulnerability assessments as per the guidelines laid down. Also, ensure that the hardening baselines are maintained.
• Ensure all internet facing websites are subject to penetration testing on annual basis and are enrolled for on-going cloud based vulnerability scanning.
• Ensure that any exercise which could have an impact on the common IT infrastructure used by the Group or which involves granting external agencies access to the data centre systems or infrastructure should not be undertaken without prior approval from the Information Security Committee of the parent Bank
• Liaise with the parent Bank and ensure implementation of group wide information security initiatives
• Conduct investigations of information security incidents, which occur at The Bank including implementation of necessary corrective and preventive controls. This may entail co-ordination with the Security Operation Center (SoC) of the parent Bank
• Ensure the Information Security Committee (ISC) meetings are conducted at the Bank as per the terms of reference; and the proceedings are reported to the Information Security Committee of the parent Bank at its subsequent meeting
• Liaise with local forums and/or authorities to formally keep abreast of information security issues and advancements
Due to expansion of the team and business, the company is looking to expand their Operation function. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business and a highly experienced team that will offer excellent opportunities to develop and a highly competitive benefits package.
50000.00 - 60000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
500.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day
GLAN-YR-AFON, CLWYDRead more
40000.00 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
29.02 - 34.11 GBP Per Hour
PADDINGTON, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more