One of the leading automotive companies in the North are looking for a new Information Security Consultant.
This role requires you to be an experienced security professional who is comfortable working in highly regulated environments with strict protocols. The role epitomises Governance, Risk, and Compliance so if this is your bread & butter - Get in touch as they will be dying to hear from you.
This is a new vacancy that has arisen as a result of their 2020 plans to invest in the IT department as a result of the upcoming projects post covid-19, therefore this is an amazing time to get on board!
The role is based in Manchester, therefore if you live in a commutable distance of Warrington, Leeds, Stoke-on-trent, Chester, Preston, Liverpool, or surrounding areas – then this will be easily accessible!
• Experience & knowledge of Information Security Management Systems & Cyber Security frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, CIS)
• A good understanding of technical & non-technical security controls and the ability to articulate these in technical & non-technical manner
• Holding or working towards an industry recognised qualification (CISSP, CISM, CEH)
• An understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
• A high level understanding of the GDPR
• Comfortable working with stakeholders across the business, technology & clients at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The role is paying between £40,000 - £50,000.
If you're interested and would like to find out more, please ring 0161 830 1691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org