REED Technology are pleased to be working with an international financial services organisation, based in the heart of Cardiff, who are looking to recruit a new Information Security Analyst to join their growing Information Security team.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, your role will be to support and coordinate the improvement of security controls and visibility within the group organisation structure based around the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard, GDPR Regulation as well as other required standards/regulations.
The successful applicant will be pro-active and resilient in the face of shifting priorities, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks in an effective and timely manner. You will need strong stakeholder engagement skills to ensure completion of tasks where ownership is outside of the security team.
In return you will benefit from a lucrative benefits package of which includes a generous training budget for qualifications and certifications, AXA Private Healthcare, Pension Plan, Life Assurance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Wellbeing Programme including: Cycle to work scheme / Quarterly massages / Various fitness classes & gym membership discount, Employee discounts (access to Reward Gateway) and more.
If this sounds like the role for you. Please read on!
• Help monitor and improve security controls within the company
• Support in the management of the internal policy portal
• Perform regular security and compliance activities including security reviews and internal audit
• Support the Security and Compliance standardisation program
• Support in the monitoring of the GDPR compliance and audit program
• Coordinate the regular internal and external audit activities including organising participants and managing resulting actions
• Assist with the internal Security communications program
• Other duties as defined by the information security manager or Group Head of Information Security and Compliance
• Compile and manage group wide security and compliance metrics reporting
The ideal candidate will meet the majority of the following criteria:
• Prior experience in an information security or regulatory role
• Knowledge of Security and compliance frameworks such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc.
• Knowledge of GDPR
• Clear and concise communicator
• Policy creation and lifecycle management
• Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
This is a great opportunity for a budding security analyst to make a step into a role that will carry more responsibility, ownership and progression opportunities.
If interested, do not delay, please apply online ASAP; successful candidates will be contacted in the next 24 hours.