|Location: london||Salary: 35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3084153|
London’s largest private hospital group, are currently seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst. The client operate from multiple locations around London. They also offer specialist laboratories and are growing rapidly via their dedicated venture divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Their primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams. This position will be based from their new and rapidly growing IT offices on the banks of the River Thames.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
As part of an ongoing IT transformation exercise the company’s requires an Information Security Specialist, who will be part of our Information Security & Governance Team.
The primary area of responsibility will be supporting the cyber-security capabilities along with new security tools/ applications deployment. The individual will ensure that the information security policies are followed across all the deployments and play an active role in documenting the standard operating procedures. The role also extends to continual monitoring of all implemented security controls and helps manage the security operations centre (SOC).
The position provides an opportunity to participate in a can-do culture using the latest in technology and tools to build and secure an advanced set of Healthcare services running in a virtualised data centre.
The Information Security Specialist will be responsible for:
• Support the day to day operations of web proxy (on premise & cloud), Anti-Virus, email encryption technologies, MDM, Honeypots, SIEM etc.
• Monitor, facilitate and run specific controls that relate to identity and access management and support the relevant areas of corporate AD and FIM based user provisioning process.
• Play an active role in supporting the information security needs for projects/ deployments.
• Ensure all requests for access, approvals and changes are recorded for audit and support the change management process.
• On an 'as-needed basis', participate in Cyber-Security Incident Response Processes, incident investigations and audit reporting requests in conjunction with the IT&S Security and Information Governance Team.
• Provide advice/ support on security related areas to the business.
• Continually monitor the wider security components and provide inputs on improving the effectiveness of the implemented controls.
• Support the team in piloting new tools/ applications as and when required.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Gather requirements and provision new solutions as required in conjunction with the business and IT&S departments.
• To provide software integration solutions between the AD/FIM and HCAI applications.
• To work with the IT&S applications team and other IT&S teams to develop deployment packages for client software installations and updates
• Meet with business area clients, assess business needs, identify use cases, design solutions, build prototypes, solicit feedback, iterate solutions, oversee UAT of the solutions, and deploy into the business area.
• To provide second and third line support for all tools and applications managed by the information security team.
• Provide feedback to the managers in technology on any innovations, new methods of working, process improvements etc. which could enhance the way HCA current operates.
• Install, maintain and configure the solution environments as required.
• Actively monitoring and resolving alerts/incidents
• Managing security tools and engaging 3rd party suppliers where required.
• Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location or services.
• Background and understanding of regulatory environments is an advantage, but is not a prerequisite
• Exposure to ITIL methods and processes
• Mobile device management, SaaS application management
• SSO, F5 Appliances, 2F solutions
• Experience with operating controls within ISO 27001/2, FISMA, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and Risk management frameworks a bonus
• Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and/ or related experience
CARDIFF BUSINESS PARK, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
150 - 200 GBP Per Day
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
150.00 - 200.00 GBP Per Day
WEST BRIDGFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
400.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
WEST YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE AND HUMBERSIDERead more