Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions.
We require an Information, Compliance and Records Management Officer to cover an existing workload within Greater Manchester Police.
This is an interim 3 month position with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- To undertake duties at various locations throughout the Force.
- To undertake information risk assessments, participate in the development of a strategic audit plan and undertake complex risk based audits of the information holdings of the Force and relevant partner agencies
- To update knowledge and assimilate information in relation to changes and developments in respect of information audit, appeals and compliance procedures and practice
- To provide an advice and consultancy service on audit, disclosure, appeals/complaints, records management and compliance matters to Command and all sections of the force and partner agencies.
The knowledge and skills required in the role:
- Approachable and diplomatic and remain calm in a busy and demanding environment.
- Extensive experience of computer systems and Standard software packages relevant to the GMP environment with a good working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and writing procedures, reports and working practices.
- Previous experience demonstrating research and/or analytical skills (could be part of a degree course)
This role offers a competitive salary of £17.33 PAYE Per Hour and £21.91 Umbrella Per Hour you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks and police vetting.
Please apply now or email and join us in loving Mondays!