Do you hold a current DBS check & Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing certificate?
We are recruiting for a Temporary Industrial Food Factory Cleaner for a client based in Boxford, Sudbury - this is an urgent requirement.
The main purpose of the job is to effectively maintain a safe and clean Food Factory environment to a very high standard. Cleaning, mopping, washing, sweeping, emptying of litter bins, within the designated areas.
- Ensure that all duties completed conform with Company health and safety and hygiene rules.
- Ensure all factory areas are clean and debris free
- Attend to any cleaning tasks as required
- Ensure washrooms are cleaned daily to the required standards.
- Ensure that hand washing and drying materials are always available in all areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning products are used and stored correctly and safely in line with company policy.
- Collection and disposal of all rubbish daily, which may include the office recycling material.
This is a PART TIME vacancy and the hours of work are 20 hours per week - Monday-Friday 9.00am until 13.00pm
This role is offered on a temporary basis and will start immediately for the right candidate.
- Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing certificate
- DBS check
Due to the nature of the site you will need to be happy to undertake a Credit Check and Drugs & Alcohol test
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.