We are recruiting for an Industrial Cleaner for a client based in Dunstable - 3 Month FTC
The main purpose of the job is to effectively maintain a safe and clean environment to a very high standard. Cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas.
- Ensure that all duties completed conform with Company health and safety and hygiene rules.
- Ensure that hand washing and drying materials are always available in all areas.
- Complete daily & weekly cleaning schedule and document.
- Ensure that all cleaning products are used and stored correctly and safely in line with company policy.
- Perform other reasonable tasks around the factory as required.
- Collection and disposal of all rubbish daily, which may include the office recycling material.
- Report to Supervisor any incident or accident in line with Company policy and complete near miss/incident form.
- Report to Supervisor any maintenance requirements such as light bulb replacements, leaking wash basins etc.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week - Monday-Friday 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm.
This role is offered on a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract and will start immediately for the right candidate.
Previous cleaning experience required.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV clearly demonstrating previous Factory Cleaning experience and we will be in touch.