Reed Health and Care are currently working with Manchester City Council to help deal with the demands of the Corona Virus outbreak.
We are currently looking for a Independent Reviewing officer to work with children and young people in our care.
In order to apply for this post you must be registered with Social Work England and with extensive experience of working within Children’s Services, ideally with previous LAC experience and as a Team Leader/Manager with supervisory experience. An advanced Social Work qualification would also be an advantage.
What you'll get:
- A manageable caseload
- Flexible working
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service