|Location: COOPERSALE COMMON, ESSEX||Salary: 30000.00 - 32500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3051052|
· Expert on all aspects of Independent Living, ensuring that an excellent service is delivered to customers and internal colleagues through prompt and accurate advice and guidance.
· Formulate and implement innovative strategies to respond to the challenging operating environment, and to ensure that new opportunities are acted upon.
· Identify, secure and maximise funding for Supported Living, Sheltered and Extra Care Services. Ensure that services continue to grow and that the company enhances its reputation for offering strategically relevant and value for money delivery models.
· Develop effective and productive partnership working with measurable outcomes. Represent at a senior level at relevant forums / meetings, and to build strong working relationships with a wide range of partner agencies both from the statutory, voluntary sector and private sectors.
· Oversee the management and successful delivery of the Independent Living department at a senior level. Provide ongoing advice, support and training to ensure the development of a highly professional team, to ensure efficient service delivery and excellent customer service for older and vulnerable people.
Educated to A level standard or equivalent, you will have significant experience of services related to Independent Living such as Sheltered, Extra Care and Supported Housing. You will also have the ability to demonstrate extensive knowledge and application of Housing Law and hold a qualification from the Chartered Institute of Housing.
Must hold a valid driving licence.
15000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
KELLING HEATH, NORFOLKRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
ISLINGTON, LONDONRead more
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CLERKENWELL, LONDONRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
FINCHLEY, LONDONRead more
19000 - 19500 GBP Per Annum
ALDENHAM, HERTFORDSHIRERead more