We are currently recruiting for an Income & Awards Business Manager in Solihull (WFH initially) on a contracting basis for 3-6 months. You will need to have good legislative knowledge of income and/or awards functions at an operational level. It is essential that you have recent strategic experience in revs and benefits and can hit the ground running in terms of assisting the Council with various government initiatives, due to Convid19.
You will ensure that the Council’s statutory obligations regarding the delivery of the Income & Awards service are met and that policies and procedures are in place to achieve these obligations.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
• Strong legislative knowledge of income and/or awards functions at an operational level - essential
• IRRV or demonstrable equivalent knowledge of Revenue/ Benefits Legislation
• ESSENTIAL is recent strategic experience in Revs and Benefits in Local Government
• Demonstrate excellent legislative knowledge of income and/or awards functions at an operational level.
• Ability to hit the ground running in terms of assisting with various government initiatives as a result of Covid (e.g. Business Grants)
Hourly rate is negotiable and if you would like to apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.