REED Procurement & Supply Chain division are delighted to be partnering with our client, a worldwide logistics provider, in Northumberland on the appointment of an Import Export Coordinator to join their team.
This is a full-time and permanent role offering £25,000 per annum with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical cover, an attractive pension scheme, opportunities for progression, annual bonus scheme and other great incentives!
The role is flexible to work either 09:00-17:00 or 08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday.
- Act as point of contact for all aspects of import and export procedures
- Dealing heavily with imports from the EU
- Ensure that the business is fully compliant with all legislation and regulations regarding trade, exports and imports
- Put correct processes, policies and procedures in place
- Look after the accounts of some regular traffic seeing to the collection, shipping and delivery in the UK as well as any customs procedure
- Experience with imports and exports
- Experience handling customer cargo
- Strong awareness and knowledge of customs, import/export regulations and appropriate corresponding documentation with customs and HMRC
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills