Freight Sales Co-ordinator
£19,000 - £24,000
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Freight Sales Co-ordinator ready to take on this new challenge! This role is ideal for a proactive and well organised individual who must have valuable administrative and previous experience.
Day to day duties:
• Ensuring you are managing all aspects of the process
• Completing the custom procedures with total accuracy ensuring that deadlines are met both internally and those defined by customs
• Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
• Managing customer issues and the ability to deal with minor issues, disputes or complaints
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Working well as part of a team and continually improving processes
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
What are the requirements?
Previous experience within imports or exports and customs.
For more information please contact Donna at REED.