Trainee Import Coordinator
Salary: Dependent on Experience
This role is ideal for a proactive and well organised individual who must have valuable administrative experience and looking for a role to progress in.
What will I be doing?
• Ensuring you are managing all aspects of the import process
• Completing the custom procedures with total accuracy ensuring that deadlines are met both internally and those defined by customs
• Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
• Managing customer issues and the ability to deal with minor issues, disputes or complaints
• Ensuring documentation is UpToDate, loaded correctly and make Team Leaders aware of any issues that may arise
• Proactively actioning duties on a daily basis, supporting the team during times of absence or holidays
• Attend customer meetings and identifying areas and services we can sell to our existing clients
• Assist with staff training and sharing knowledge within the team
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Working well as part of a team and continually improving processes
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
For more information please contact Donna at REED.