Full time, permanent
£25,000 to £30,000
WFH & the office
Would you like to work for an internationally recognised logistics company who are offering the chance to split your working days between working from home and from the office?
This is small tight knit office that is part of a larger company so offers a great mix of small company support and large company benefits.
What is involved:
• Developing relationship with customers to add value to the clients and maximise business opportunities
• Managing clients’ import ocean freight operations including the arrangement of transport via sea, Air and road from origin to destination
• Planning and arranging deliveries as per client requirements
• Dealing with invoicing/job costing to customers in a timely and accurate manner
• Liaising with customers, overseas partners, and suppliers to arrange quick dispatch of cargo
• Previous freight Forwarding experience
• A history of completing customs entries
• Strong communicator
• Self-motivated to work effectively from home
For more information on the above or to apply please contact Reed Ipswich.