My Client - This is a really exciting opportunity for an individual to work with some amazing clients in a thriving Top 30 accountancy practice with a successful IFA arm.
You will work as part of the support function to the Financial Planning Department based in Cheltenham. The role offers long term career opportunities in Financial Services with a company which nurtures it's employees careers aspirations.
• Contacting insurance companies as required to obtain illustrations or producing illustrations online.
• Corresponding with clients regarding withdrawals, review letters, lapsed policies etc.
• Processing surrenders, assignments, withdrawals and Power of Attorney requests.
• Filing using company document management system, photocopying and any other ad-hoc projects.
• Secure and deliver information from the initial data gathering request so that it can progress through to completion
• Liaise with product providers and insurance companies to obtain policy and plan information in a timely manner.
• Assist Financial Planners with portfolio reviews via analysis, compilation and completion of-in house client reports/meeting packs.
• Prepare client Annual Review letters / packs.
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
• A minimum of 12 months working in a professional services environment, ideally IFA or other financial services company.
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude and ability to use own initiative.
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage your own workloads effectively.
• Accurate, methodical and a keen eye for detail.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Personal Effectiveness (i.e. influence, managing change, resilience, initiative, adaptability, energy, integrity, analysing and solving problems, team work, communication – written and oral).
Great benefits for everyone including:
Option to purchase additional holiday
Matched pension contribution
Referral bonus scheme
Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
Organised social events both part and fully funded