We are a firm of fully independent and qualified Financial Advisors, who specialise in giving holistic advice to a range of clients from HNW individuals, to business owners and SMEs. We are currently seeking an experienced IFA Administrator to join our friendly team as part of expansion and dealing with large growth in the business. This role will be partly homebased with some travel into the office required a few times a month. There is flexibility to work full time from the office if needed.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare application forms for many different plan types (investment, life and pension) with different providers with varying requirements;
- Vet and process completed applications including trust documents and monitor progress via regular chase-ups through to successful completion;
- Check provider and correspondence from advisers and identify action required.
- Action changes to clients’ investments as instructed e.g. fund switches, withdrawals, income payments etc.
- Accurately maintain all client records with any activity undertaken;
- Attend and contribute to Team and staff meetings;
- Take responsibility for managing own workload and proactive problem solving;
- Support Team Leader and other Team members with higher workloads;
- Undertake personal training to maintain and develop knowledge and communicate to rest of team
- 2 years worth of experience working as an IFA Administrator
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of provider platforms
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills