I am looking for an experienced IFA Administrator (Min 3 years experience), to join a well-established friendly Financial Services Practice, which provides a highly personalised financial planning service.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a warming and welcoming company within the idyllic area of Knutsford.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to an experienced Financial Planner and maintain great relationships with clients.
Position: IFA Administrator
Salary: up to £27k, depending on experience
Sector: Financial Services
• Provide high quality administration and analytical support to Independent Financial Advisors and clients.
• Processing all related new business and servicing queries.
• Working within the new business process.
• Dealing with providers and clients.
• Preparing and issuing valuations
• Liaising and building relationships with other departments to ensure all aspects of development change and ongoing activities are clearly communicated and absorbed in the company.
• Ensuring all meeting follow-up work is completed within set timescales.
• Need to be able to work with high net worth individuals and be able to deal with there demands at times.
Skills & Experience required:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within an IFA Practice
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Confident and competent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong IT skills
Thins is a great opportunity to join a expanding and very busy business. If you meet the criteria then please forward your cv to Michal.Jakubiak@Reed.com