My Client are a small independent financial adviser based in Cheltenham, a boutique financial planning firm who have a unique opportunity for an office based Part Time IFA Administrator to join their dedicated team.
In return a friendly working environment with variety can be offered with a competitive salary, flexible working hour's to suit you and car parking.
To provide efficient administration support for our existing clients as a member of the Practice’s admin team.
The role will include but not be limited to:
• Updating and maintaining client databases and registers
• Ensuring client files meet compliance standards
• Processing new business
• Producing personalized client illustrations
• Contacting providers
• Client report facilitation
• Other general administration duties
Skills and Experience Required
• IFA administration experience is essential
• Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills with a keen eye for detail
• An ability to construct specific letters and reports
• Good IT skills including data input and a working knowledge of both Word and Excel
• Being able to work both independently and as part of a team
If you are keen to apply or discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me and I will endeavour to help. Either email email@example.com or call 07949 700882