As my client's business continues to grow, they are now looking to recruit an IFA Administrator for their office in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Directors, Financial Planners and Client Relationship Managers with their main duties being:
- Provide administration support for a bank of clients
- Process new and existing business a
- Keep the relevant individuals and clients updated, as and when required.
- Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and
- the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA).
The successful candidate will have some experience working within Financial Services . They should also have completed RO1 or have a willingness to complete this within an agreed timescale.