Are you looking for a new challenge in a growing business? Are you a experienced IFA Administrator? Do you want to progress within a Financial Services administration role?
REED in Leeds are recruiting for full time IFA Administrator based in Leeds.
The idea candidate will have a couple of years experience in Financial Services, who can use major insurer websites and systems, or has finished a full Apprenticeship and has RO1.
Salary: 20k – 24k Depending on skills and experience.
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS6
Duties and responsibilities :
- Obtaining valuations
- Getting statements
- Preparing review packs,
- Preparing spreadsheets
- Sending review letters
- Preparing online quotes
- Sending off new business
- Chasing up new business
- Updating compliance
- Updating system
- putting adviser fees on the system
- Meeting and greeting clients,
- Franking post & taking to mail box.
- At least 2 years financial services experience
- Experience with system such as FE Analytics and Clever Adviser
- Experience using major insurer websites
- Ideal but not essential -O&M systems
- 20 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- And much more
For further information or to apply for this role, please click apply.