My client are a Chartered IFA firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team.
If you have recently started your career with an IFA or are seeking a new challenge within the financial services industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will scan incoming correspondence and take action as required.
- You will prepare valuations and quotations by requesting information from providers.
- You will keep both the internal and client databases up to date.
- You will deal with client enquiries by post, email and telephone.
- You will liaise directly with providers and clients when required.
- You will process client applications.
- You will complete and process post review files.
- You will prepare client files for review meetings.
- Experience within an IFA firm is essential
- Excellent financial services product knowledge required
- Initiative and self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management
- Highly organised
- Team Player
- Free on-site parking
- Study support
- Excellent pension scheme
- 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays, increasing to 27
- Progression opportunity