Junior IFA Administrator - London - 18-20k
This is a perfect opportunity to have your start in the Financial Services in London.
Preference for this role will be a graduate who has some financial services experience.
The team fit will be someone a little bubbly - personality is key and being able to work alone or in a team is also vital.
You will get the right support to reach your goals in this role but it will come in time.
This role is what you make it, would suit someone who likes to really be involved in their job and make efforts to improve standards, process and also bring positive to work place.
- General Administration and clerical duties
- Post – sorting, date stamping, scanning and distribution of incoming and franking of outgoing
- General typing, photocopying and scanning
- Answering the phone and taking messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minute when required
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies
- Helping colleagues with email correspondence
- Updating and maintaining company databases
- Filing and organisation of documents/ID in line with GDPR
- Office cover during holidays
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Adhoc duties as required which are in line with the Job role
- As you progress in this role you will take on more technical duties and responsibilities and over a consistent period you will then be supported in your progression and exam qualifications
PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN APPLICATION YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE RECRUITER
DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITH FEEDBACK