Are you looking for your next career move? Do you have previous experience in working in an IFA environment?
I am delighted to be working with a highly regarded national wealth management firm located in Bromsgrove.
The IFA administrator will primarily assist the IFA supervisor, providing efficient and effective administrative support to the IFAs and their clients. They are currently recruiting within the administration team to enable the business to maintain a strong portfolio of High Net Worth clients (over £5bn in assets under management).
As a member of this team, you will also have experience working in an IFA environment. With also strong administrative duties. My client would also encourage candidates with great use of Microsoft excel to apply and 12 months of experience to apply.
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFAs.
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring that daily workflow is completed in line with SLA’s
- Assist with the management of the IFAs portfolio of existing business
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Obtain illustrations for products from Providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Deal with fund switches and surrenders using SLA’s and compliance guidelines
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring administration system is updated accurately
- 121 meetings with individual IFA’s (including the dictation of Financial Planning Reports in line with Company guidelines)
- Attach post to relevant client records and deal with any urgent mail within SLA’s
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
- Deliver research when requested using Iress exchange for protection and annuity products.
If the above position sounds of interest, please do get in touch!