My client are an established IFA firm who are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to join their growing team.
If you have recently started your career with an IFA company or have worked in the industry for years and are seeking a new challenge, this could be the opportunity for you.
This role offers to opportunity to progress into Paraplanning.
- You will set up and maintain client records using back-office systems.
- You will liaise directly with providers.
- You will prepare pre-meeting documentation and complete post-meeting client reviews.
- You will manage client diaries.
- You will prepare application forms for many different plan types (investment, life and pension) with 20+ different providers with varying requirements.
- You will prepare compliance documents for adviser appointments with clients.
- You must comply with FCA regulation, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering legislation.
- You must actively maintain the client record with notes regarding all activity undertaken.
- Experience within an IFA firm is essential
- Excellent systems and product knowledge required
- Initiative and self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time Management
- Highly organised