Chartered Financial Advisers based in Worthing are recruiting due to exciting expansion within the business. My client has roughly £400 million under management and has been servicing clients across the south for over 25 years and has built a fantastic reputation in providing honest & trusted financial advice.
As the IFA Administrator you will be working within a team of other administrators to support the businesses chartered financial advisers and team of paraplanners to ensure all clients receive a smooth 5* administrative service.
Ideal candidates will have worked in a IFA practice in a administrative position where they have gained a strong understanding of financial services products. It is desired that you are ambitious for a career within financial planning and motivated towards studies- such as the level 4 diploma in financial planning. It would be advantageous if you have used back office system Intelligent office.
- To produce quotations, application forms and fund fact
- To process all new business applications by submitting to providers
- To produce Letters of Authority for new clients to service policies
- To produce any Letters/Forms required for switches, encashments
- Ensure compliance requirements are met on all new business cases
- Weekly chasing of all new business cases
- Weekly chasing of all existing business enquiries
- Produce client valuations
- Scanning files onto client database records
- Maintaining client database records on Intelligent office