Ifa Administrator - 25k - Surrey
My client is looking for a Dynamic, self-starting, highly organised individual who prides themselves on having great attention to detail.
You will be administrating for a company providing Independent financial advice to a broad range of private individual’s, trusts and small businesses.
My client offers financial planning, pensions and Investment management, mortgage and protection advice.
You will possess:
• A minimum of 2 year’s experience in the financial services in an administrative capacity
• Have a good knowledge of mortgages and Investments
• A confident and professional communication manner, both written and verbally
• Some regulated qualifications, although not essential
• The ability to work independently as well as within a small team
The right candidate will be able to:
• Show initiative
• Be dynamic
• Have a common sense approach
• Be able to cope with a varied workload, be able to self-prioritise and take ownership of their tasks
Training will be given and you will be fully supported with ongoing study and longer term career progression.
The Ideal Candidate will have their diploma or will be working towards it.
Has two years experience in financial services administration Including Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and protection.