Salary - Negotiable
Our client - a well respected IFA - is seeking an Experienced IFA Administrator for their office based in Belfast.
The key purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support across a range of administrative duties which are integral to the delivery of a compliant, first class financial advisory service. Working closely alongside the Financial Advisors. Candidate must have previous experience working within an IFA and familiar with all Pensions & Investment products including Investment Planning, Corporate Pensions, IHT & Financial Advice. The role would likely also involve overseeing the daily running of the office providing an exceptional front of house service.
- Ensuring the client review process and timetable is adhered to efficiently and timeously meeting all deadlines.
- Processing new and existing business.
- Managing client queries in writing, telephone and email, pursuing client queries with third parties
- Preparing client valuations, quotes and illustrations.
- Ensuring that all administration meets high compliance standards and regulations
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package. Salary negotiable depending on experience
To apply send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org