My client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. We offer award-winning personalised wealth management services that meet the varied needs of over 100,000 account holders, including individuals, charities, and pension funds.
They specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations. Their services range from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
My client are now looking to appoint an IFA Administrator to their Cheltenham office to take responsibility for some of the day to day administration and general support for the office, provide support to senior colleagues dealing with various tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team and office. The ideal candidate will have administration experience in financial services.
• Communicating with Financial Advisers and clients over the phone and face-to-face
• Processing incoming and outgoing post
• Stationery orders / grocery orders
• Preparing and processing all new client documentation and amendments
• Monitoring transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
• ISA subscriptions and transfers
• Processing of payments clients
• Liaising with colleagues within Business Support regarding administration of client accounts.
• Writing short client reviews
• Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
• Preparing Meeting Packs
• General record keeping and electronic filing
• Adhering to Conduct Risk standards
• This list is not exclusive and there may be additional duties to perform.
• Previous IFA administration experience
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook preferred.
• Ability to type preferred but not essential.
• Comfortable learning to work with new online systems.
Attributes / Skills
• Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
• Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
• Flexible and reliable team member
• Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
• Collaborative and inclusive approach to work