|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 16.00 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3090095|
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
The College are looking for an Knowledgeable ICT Tutor to join them on a Part-Time basis.
• Ofsted rating of Good
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
• A new £15million STEM centre opened its doors in 2013
• World class Engineering and Motor Vehicle workshops, cutting edge Science laboratories, modern classrooms with advanced technology,
• Experience in delivering community based short duration ICT courses (Beginners E2/L1). Adult learners (19+)Working with 16-18 year old students
• Experience in SEO
• Responsible for lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Subject relevant qualifications (desirable)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call Samiul Chowdhury on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
115.00 - 175.00 GBP Per Day
GREAT MISSENDEN, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
117 - 198 GBP Per Hour
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
22000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
BARNET, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
28000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more