|Location: TAMESIDE, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 11.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3074400|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced ICT Trainer to contribute ideas and showcase your existing skills within a well-known and highly respected Local Authority.
Straight away you will have the opportunity to put your strong innovative ideas to forward and give advice and support to the wider team at Tameside Council. You will be joining a dynamic organisation and helping to facilitate the introduction of ICT training programmes for a variety of departments and teams.
What’s my role?
To devise an ICT training programme for the organisation, based on analysis of service desk calls as well as organisational goals such as agile working and user consultation.
How will I do this?
• Partner with Team Managers in order to tailor specific Microsoft training based on team processes.
• Implement information gained from analysis of service desk calls into all training programmes.
• Develop training in line with business processes rather than products and continually evaluate and respond to feedback given.
• Provide advice and guidance to system users on processes and development.
What skills do I need?
• Extensive knowledge of learning resources and systems within a similar role is essential.
• Experience of complex problem solving in ICT systems and training programmes.
• Certification in Microsoft training, or equivalent, and ability to provide mentoring to trainees.
• Demonstrable experience of working in an office environment and understanding of how Microsoft products can be used to innovate and streamline business processes.
Get me signed up!
If this position is of interest to you please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
10.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
PURLEY, SURREYRead more
20200.00 - 20200.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NAILSEA, AVONRead more
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WELLINGTON, SOMERSETRead more
350.00 - 420.00 GBP Per Day
WEST BRIDGFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
275.00 - 275.00 GBP Per Day
WESTMINSTER, LONDONRead more