|Location: CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRE||Salary: 22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3077708|
Are you customer focused?
Have you had experience supporting end-users?
Have you had experience supporting server, network and applications?
Purpose of the role:
Provide support and maintenance across the server, network and application estate used throughout the organisations concept group. You will be working with a proactive, talented team who are forward thinking and passionate about their work.
• Provide onsite desktop support of workstations, computers and printers etc.
• Configuration management of software, services and applications to specifications.
• Troubleshoot and maintain local networks to optimize performance and availability.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems according to best practice.
• Schedule and undertake upgrades and maintenance ensuring minimal disruption to others.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, etc.)
• Ensure tickets are updated and resolved in a timely fashion, ensuring the highest level of communication and attention towards the customers.
• Support desktop operating systems running Windows 7, 8 and 10 with Office 2013/16
• Administration of Office 365, Active Directory, Sophos Cloud and Backup Exec.
• Take part in the out of hours on call rota
• Proven experience working within technical support.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
• Windows server administration
• Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
• Active Directory Administration
• Office 365/Exchange
• Good knowledge of cyber security and data protection principles
• Experience of supporting bespoke software solutions is desirable.
The successful candidate must have working knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and Windows operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
If you have the experience and knowledge required for this role and are looking to join a fantastic company with excellent benefits, I am keen to hear from you. Please send me your updated CV as soon as possible and I will aim to call you back within the first 24 hours.
400.00 - 600.00 GBP Per Day
NORTHALLERTON, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBOURNE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
8.00 - 8.78 GBP Per Hour
STANLEY, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
23000 - 24500 GBP Per Annum
POOLE, DORSETRead more