|Location: WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 19665 - 24168 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3084703|
An Outstanding Secondary School in the borough of Ealing are currently recruiting for an IT Technician to join their efficient team on a temporary to permanent basis. This high achieving school has excellent facilities and a positive ethos for both students and staff to enjoy.
- To provide first and second line support to all users through technical support, applications support, end-user training and the IT Service Desk.
- To undertake routine replenishment of IT consumables (including toner cartridges)
- To provide Facilities Management Services
- To provide facilities support to School and other events
- General duties including providing back-up first aid if required (training will be given), be aware of the school policies and procedures, participate in training and help with any other duties the manager ask
This role will start immediately on a full time basis. The role will expect you to work closely with the Trust’s ICT support team, providing technical support within lessons, and monitoring and maintaining the school computer network. You will assist with network administration, including transferring, re-arranging and re-configuring equipment as required.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Clear and valid DBS
- Previous experience as an ICT Technician in a secondary school environment
- ICT related qualification
The school are keen to interview as soon as possible! To apply for this brilliant opportunity please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch!
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW NEW TOWN, ESSEXRead more
22917 - 35927 GBP Per Annum
POOLE, DORSETRead more
22000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more