Starting as soon as possible the school are looking for an ICT Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
• Working in a school environment, based within a small and supportive team in the ICT department.
• A well reputed local school, who take pride in looking after staff and providing a great working environment.
• Supporting the ICT department as required
• Setting up Audio Visual requirements across the school ahead of lessons
• Maintaining school systems, including PC installation
• Troubleshooting technical issues
• Offering software and network support
• Working with staff across the school to ensure their needs are supported.
• Working primarily with Windows programmes across the school, in addition to various in house systems.
What you will need:
• Ideally, you will have experience of working within a similar setting, where you will have provided support in a school setting.
• A proactive approach and a willingness to learn.
• Relevant experience or qualifications to support in this environment.
As a position employed directly with the school, you will be eligible to access their benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive salary
• A role which is through the full year, but with 28 days annual leave and additional time off at Christmas.
• Access to long service benefits, including increases in holidays.
• Early finishes on a Friday
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.