|Location: STAFFORD, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 80.00 - 192.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3158703|
Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Stafford area.
Starting from January 2018, the school are looking for an outstanding ICT teacher to join them on a long term basis, with the possibility of a permanent role in the future.
• A growing school with steady leadership, the stable departments across the school mean that opportunities to teach there are rare and exciting!
• Offering 11 – 18 education to local students, this school have seen the highest progression in their results for a number of years across all key areas in 2017.
• Our client really takes pride in making sure students hone in on an ambition to succeed, and have a keen sense of integrity.
• Teaching ICT to KS3, KS4 and KS5, this will be working in smaller than usual classes to deliver the subject.
• You will be predominantly delivering KS3, GCSE and Alevel curriculum, however there will also be some BTec classes.
• As a full time teacher, you will be assigned classes with responsibility for working collaboratively with staff to ensure students make good progress.
What you will need:
• QTS is essential, and applications are welcomed from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
• Either experience or knowledge of the Alevel and BTec curriculums for ICT will be required.
• With the possibility of a permanent role available, this role will be ideal for someone looking to commit to their next role and who are keen to make an impact.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding and Prevent training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward Carina Moruzzi at Reed Education your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
CAERPHILLY, MID GLAMORGANRead more
80.00 - 192.00 GBP Per Day
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
Croydon, SurreyRead more
115.00 - 175.00 GBP Per Day
GREAT MISSENDEN, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
117.00 - 198.00 GBP Per Hour
LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEXRead more