|Location: London||Salary: 150.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy, Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3050930|
• Assist staff with resolving problems in relation to ICT equipment, and other ICT issues.
• Respond within agreed timeframes to reported incidents.
• Monitor and escalate trends in the incidents that are logged with the help desk.
• Take ownership of incidents from receipt to resolution.
• Assist in the maintenance of network, server and workstation equipment.
• Perform routine archiving of data.
• Deliver procedural and end user documentation for ICT systems
• Assist in the delivery of work streams of key initiatives and projects as directed.
• Maintain the organisations ICT asset register.
• Meet the information security requirements of the organisation, particularly in relation to sensitive information.
• Assist the ICT Support Manager by acting as a point of contact for staff in all dealings with service partner(s), and in particular with the help desk facility.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time, within the job-holders capabilities.
Relevant Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience of providing ICT support to end users
• Experience of working in a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Experience of support of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft CRM, MS SharePoint
• Experience of using IS/ICT to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of an organisation.
• Ability to prioritise urgent issues whilst achieving outcomes to agreed deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• An uncompromising approach to outstanding customer service.
• Excellent team working skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation
• A commitment to Health and Safety practices and procedures.
• An understanding or experience of public sector processes.
• Demonstrable experience in working with Microsoft Lync and the Citrix product suite.
• Experience in liaising with, and monitoring the performance of, an external IS service provider.
If you have the relevant experience then please apply with your latest CV.
19000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
WHITSTABLE, KENTRead more
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TEWKESBURY, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
18000.00 - 24000 GBP Per Annum