Job Title: ICT Cybersecurity lecturer
Location: Middlesex London
Pay rate: £27-£30p/h
Hours: 40 hours per week
Our REED Further Education branch are recruiting for an outstanding ICT Cybersecurity lecturer to join them on a temporary basis, within the Middlesex London region.
· You will be delivering ICT Cybersecurity lecturer upto level 3 Modules, HNC/HND in a Further Education setting
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
· You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering ICT Cybersecurity in a Further Education setting.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career