Are you comfortable speaking to external suppliers and available immediately? We are excited to be working with a local authority in London who are looking to recruitment for an ICT contracts officer to join their team.
- To commission and manage the procurement of ICT goods and services.
- Ensuring contract administration is carried out correctly.
- The ICT contracts officer will be responsible for sourcing and managing external suppliers to ensure products and services are delivered successfully.
- You will be working on tender development and contract arrangement. Being responsible for managing allocated contracts, ensuring documentation is up to date.
- Liaising with the procurement team to ensure procurement rules and best practice are adhered to.
- CIPS qualified or working towards this.
- Existing knowledge of the ICT industry, market trends and contracting models.
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience within the public sector.
- Candidates should have experience of evaluating tender responses.
If you are interested in this role please don't hesitate to apply today.