My client is looking for an experienced ICT Category Manager to join their team on an interim basis. The post holder will be responsible for Telecoms,Networks and Data Centres. It's preferable if candidates have public sector experience.
- Developing key stakeholder relationships, challenging business demand where required.
- Developing specifications to deliver requirements that are in line with business needs, category strategies and market trends.
- Working as part of a team, with differing abilities, in order to deliver to set outcome.
- Managing own workload with competing priorities balancing operationally urgent and important tasks to deliver to key deadlines.
- Writing BAU reports in order to comply with governance requirements and create commercial sections of relevant board papers.
- Support to stakeholders on managing leverage and bottleneck supplier contracts including commercial intervention.
- Over 5 years experience, experience of high value complex procurements
- Recent experience of Networks/Telecoms / Data Centre
- Sourcing & Contract Management
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Essential that the candidates have experience of Fixed Line / Mobile Networks
Please note: This role is deemed inside of IR35 and requires CTC (Counter Terrorism Check). The role will be based in SW London and may move to Kilburn during length of assignment.