|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3062030|
Title – ICT & IT NETWORK LECTURER
REED Education are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
The College are looking for ICT and IT NETWORK Lecturers to join them on a short-term temporary as well as long term temporary, contract and permanent roles.
• Largest college in Europe
• Has multiple sites located across central Manchester with campuses in the north, south and centre of the city
• Each site has its own specialist, cutting edge facilities and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• The College is ideally placed to offer a huge range of opportunities to learners of all ages.
• The College holds Investors in People (IiP) Silver accreditation.
• The successful applicants will be lecturing Level 2 - 5 in ICT and IT Network Systems
• Full and Part time roles available
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• A fantastic opportunity with a very prestigious college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Experience lecturing Level 2 & 5 in IT Network Systems
• Relevant industry experience and qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Calling all Graduates!
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity in the Further Education sector? Do you want to pass on your skills to the next generation of industry specialists? Have you ever delivered or mentored any students as part of your Masters Degree? Contact us today to discuss the amazing opportunities within Further Education!
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
115.00 - 175.00 GBP Per Day
GREAT MISSENDEN, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
117 - 198 GBP Per Hour
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
22000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
BARNET, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
28000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more