Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Weekend Helpdesk Operator on a permanent basis.
Saturday & Sunday (12 hour shifts)
All bank holidays
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undergo security checks. You must have a clear record and pass a credit check as well as been a UK resident for 3 years.
To act as the initial point of contact for the customer, collating and recording all relevant details of requests, providing accurate and relevant information, monitoring and escalating incidents to achieve agreed service level and keeping customers informed of status and progression of the work order. Responsible for the co-ordination of customer service requests to be sent out to the supply chain and chasing progression of work orders. Responsible for resolving queries and complaints by applying a first call resolution plan to each call. To create accurate data records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to time and to the standard required. To enhance the customers perception of the service by exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and a timely manner. Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The role is responsible to the Supervisor, Call Centre for:
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service at all times.
• To achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, providing a professional and knowledgeable approach on all calls aiming to exceed customer expectations and contribute to delivery of the contract
• Responsible for the co-ordination of all reactive services within remit, ensuring work is distributed to the supply chain in accordance with the reactive works process.
• To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including full and complete log notes of all contacts and accurate classification.
• To monitor action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
• To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications (Maximo, Concept Evolution and SharePoint applications) used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures.
• To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining records of own development and call observations.
• To take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned within the team
• To handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the customer complaints process
We are looking for:
• Good communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus. Able to communicate with colleagues, management and supply chain staff
• Strong team player
• Work towards achievements of targets
• Able to think proactively with the ability to multi-task
• Strong operational contract focus
• Able to work on own initiative
• Approachable individual with a professional manner
• Methodical in approach to tasks
• Working knowledge of telephony and communication systems
• IT literate including Word, Outlook, Excel