Due to an internal move, im pleased to be once again recruiting for a great client of mine based in Rayleigh who are looming for an IBA Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. The role reports into one of the team leaders and you will provide efficient, high quality accounting support to internal and external customers.
The position will encompass the following:
• Ensure all debts are collected as soon as possible and all liabilities are settled within agreed
• Ensure all cash received is matched as soon as possible
• Ensure that all processes are being completed on a timely and accurate basis
• Ensure accounting ledgers are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
• To produce accurate and timely management information on both a regular and ad hoc basis
• Regular liaison with other departments regarding outstanding queries, particularly cash queries
• Ensure that all outstanding cash under query with the clients/underwriters is chased on a
• Prepare and despatch statements of accounts in accordance with account holders
requirements and/or when requested by divisions
• Maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date records, accessible to all parties that
• Monitor client money payments to intermediary placing brokers
• Notify appropriate individuals of potential bad debts at earliest possible stage and enlist
assistance where appropriate
• Undertake other duties and ad hoc tasks and projects
Due to the nature of this role, you must have experience working within an IBA role to be a successful applicant.