|Location: ISLEWORTH, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 10.68 - 10.69 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3077110|
The main duties and responsibilities are to:
1. Provide support for students who are timetabled for directed self- study, including the timely completion of class registers and liaison with curriculum staff to ensure that directed self-study programmes are fully supported.
2. Support and advise students and staff in the use of learning resources including text-based resources, audio/visual, and e-resources.
3. Deliver induction sessions and follow up support, assisting students and staff to explore paper based and electronic learning resources, including multimedia, online databases, intranet and VLE.
4. Assist colleagues to further develop and promote the use of e-resources and non-traditional forms of learning.
5. Maintain a productive environment for learning by keeping spaces tidy and equipment running well; and encouraging positive student behaviour by skillfully managing inappropriate behaviour, in line with agreed guidelines and procedures and in conjunction with teaching staff and other colleagues.
6. Carry out administrative tasks commensurate with role, following established systems and procedures and using relevant IT packages.
7. Provide cover for other i-Learn Assistants.
8. Have a clear understanding of, and deliver services within the framework of relevant legislation, such as Health and Safety, Copyright, Data protection and Freedom of Information.
9. Work towards Quality Assurance targets and participate in the annual review and monitoring cycle.
10. Carry out any broadly comparable duties which may from time to time be required
11. Work flexible annualised hours in accordance with operational requirements.
12. Promote a positive image of the college in all contacts with students, employers and professional bodies
13. Adhere to and comply with the College Financial Regulations
14. Undertake any training necessary to meet the demands of the post
15. Undertake additional duties at enrolment, open days, awards’ ceremonies and examination times as required.
16. Carry out any other reasonably comparable duties that may be required from time to time.
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
17500.00 - 17500.00 GBP Per Annum
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
24000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
13.50 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
7.99 - 7.99 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more