Reed Education Oxford are currently working with a Special Needs School based in Oxford, who are looking for a Humanities teacher to join them on a temporary basis as soon as possible.
The school is an Autism specific school, offering day placements to young people with Autism aged 11-19. The school believes that with a structured educational environment and an approach that focuses on developing young people's independence and confidence, whilst equipping them with the functional skills needed for employment and dealing with everyday life, pupils diagnosed with Autism will really progress with them.
- Knowledge of up to GCSE Humanities
- Available to start immediately
- Full time hours
- Experience working with SEN students
- Ideally with QTS
The length of this booking will be for a month initially and then this will be reviewed by the school.
Reed Education is growing rapidly and WE NEED YOU!!
We urgently required qualified secondary teachers for volume day to day, long term and permanent positions for our expanding school network!
What Reed Education can offer you:
- Competitive daily rates, holiday pay and expenses!
- We have volume day to day bookings and long-term/perm vacancies available.
- We provide a professional and friendly service centred around the particular needs of both our clients and our candidates.
- We can match your skills, experience and personality to the requirements of the many schools that we work with.
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who are on hand to help you find your first or next position.
If you are a qualified teacher, hold QTS and you want to make a difference to students lives, then apply immediately to Reed Education and help us make a difference to the lives of the future generations!