Job Role: Humanities Teacher
Start Date: September
Salary: Dependant on experience
I am currently working with a fantastic school on an exciting new Humanities Teaching position in the Wakefield area.
Starting from September, the school are looking for an outstanding Humanities Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
The position is full time and you will need to be able to deliver a range of subjects within the humanities discipline. You will need to deliver History, Geography, PHSE and life skills.
The school caters for learners who have complex social, emotional and mental health needs and many who have additional severe learning and communication difficulties. The highly dedicated team of staff provide high levels of consistency and care for the children they look after.
You will be required to develop and deliver a work in a range of subjects within humanities including Geography, History, PHSE and life skills.
What you will need:
- The ability to teach a range of subjects
- Experience teaching in a SEN setting
- The ability to deliver successful and sustained outstanding attainment and achievement
- The ability to deliver the highest standards of classroom and behaviour management
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960