Reed HR are partnered with an Educational Institute based in East London, in order to recruit for a HR Manager Adviser on a 1 year-FTC. This is a standalone role on a full-time basis. This role is term time only!
The role is paying £29,766 Full Time Equivalent; therefore, the role pays £25,678 on a pro rata basis.
An Educational Institute based in East London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Deal with all HR matters within the school
- Develop and maintain administrative procedures in line with legal requirements
- Actively promote the continuous professional development of all staff
- Take the lead with the recruitment within the school
- Deal with onboarding and offboarding
- Lead and maintain procedures to ensure Safeguarding of children
- Lead the performance management process
- Maintain the school records
To be successful in this role, you will have previous HR experience within a school setting. You will need to be proactive and manage your time appropriately.
You will need to have:
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- HR generalist experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and professional HR issues
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in a school setting (Essential)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.