Our client is a rapidly expanding scientific company based at the Norwich Research Park. They currently require an HR professional to join them on a temporary basis to support in the set-up and implementation of their HR Functions.
The role can be undertaken on a full or part-time basis and can be based working from home.
This is a hands-on role and will be required to assist the management with the setting up of the overall HR functions during their period of growth.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business growth strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the company
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Design and implement a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Implement HR terms and conditions of employment and knowledge, sharing best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis or a 3 month fixed term contract with rolling extensions so set up all HR functions within the company.
Please apply online or contact Maxine or Andrea on 01603 616190 or email email@example.com