Reed HR are partnered with a School in North West London, in order to recruit for a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. This role is full time and is an all year role (52 weeks). The School requires the suitable candidate to start no later than September 2020.
A large Public Secondary School based in North West London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Manage the HR function, supporting line managers and staff
- Ensuring compliance is up to date and in line with HR policies
- Work with the Finance Manager to operate the monthly payroll and pensions process
- Support the recruitment process for Teachers and support staff, including referencing
- Advise and support managers on performance management, absence, disciplinary, grievance, and probation
- Deal with onboarding and offboarding
- Ensure HR data is kept up to date
- Oversee administration of employee benefits
- Ensure all members of staff have a valid DBS
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Business Partner position previously or looking for a step up. Experience in the Schools is desired but not essential.
You will need to have/be:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience in a senior HR Advisor/Consultant/Business Partner role in a School or Public Sector organisation
- Strong employee relations experience with the ability to work closely with unions
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality and diversity, and its practical application.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.