Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector Company based in Central London, in order to recruit for a HR Adviser on a fixed term basis. This contract will start on Monday 29th June and will be for 5 months.
A large Public Company based in Central London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Contribute to the strategic management of the organisation
- Work closely with unions, building effective relationships to enable successful consultation and negotiation on key HR Issues and policy development.
- To take a lead on policy development
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR issues
- Advise on and contribute to workforce/staff planning
- Work with the HR Systems and Analytics team to analyse a range of key HR metrics
- Advise and support managers to deal with all HR generalist and employment relations issues (including disciplinary, performance, absence, sickness, grievance case work).
- Work closely with Organisation and Development colleagues to identify learning and development requirements, support change, performance improvement, talent planning and other OD initiatives
- Undertake any other duties which may be reasonably required
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Business Partner position previously or looking for a step up. Experience in the Public Sector is desired but not essential.
You will need to have/be:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience in a senior HR Advisor/Consultant/Business Partner role in a commercially focused large, complex organisation.
- Experience of providing a HR Business Partnering service to business areas, advising, influencing and being a critical friend to managers at all levels.
- Experience of change management, policy development, project leadership and managing organisational restructures.
- Strong employee relations experience with the ability to work closely with unions
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equality and diversity, and its practical application
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.